- Our lessons follow the Swim England Learn to Swim & Aquatic Skills Frameworks Stages 1 - 10.
- All of our group lessons are taught by ASA Level 2 or above qualified teachers.
- In Stages 1 & 2 we have an ASA Level 2 qualified teacher and an ASA Level 1 qualified assistant teacher in the water at all times.
- Stage 1 - 7 lessons last 30 minutes.
- Stage 8, 9 & 10 lessons last 1 hour and require fins which are available to purchase from reception for £25.
- Our adult group caters for both beginner and improver swimmers.
- Swimmers must be 4 years and 6 months to be eligible for our lessons. This is due to the depth (1m shallow to 2m deep) and temperature (29°) of our pool.
- Swimmers can enrol at any point in the term and are continually assessed to enable them to move classes as soon as they are ready.
- Our lessons run 50 weeks of the year, only stopping for the Christmas break.
- To enquire about availability please call 0208 851 9111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our team.
- Maximum number of swimmers in classes:
- Stages 1 – 5 8 swimmers
- Stages 6 – 10 12 swimmers
- All lessons are charged at the same price per 10 week term.
- Members £60
- Non-members £70
- These prices are charged pro rata if you join mid-term.
- This includes the cost of a badge & certificate if one is achieved in the term.
- Hats and goggles are available to buy from reception for £5 to £14.
- Lockers are £1 returnable.
- Parking is free - Mottingham Lane & Grove Park Road (sign posted Eltham College).
- Free WiFi available.
- For more information about membership please please call 0208 851 9111, or email email@example.com and speak to one of our team.
Group Lesson Programme
We feel that with a focus on quality, partnered with our friendly atmosphere and competitive prices, your child can learn to swim and gain confidence whilst having fun.
- The Club Hub is for those swimmers who would like to train for competition beyond Stage 10.
- These sessions are taken by an ASA/Swim England Level 2 or above qualified coach, with a swimming club background.
- Training will move from 'learn to swim' to 'train to win' with the focus on; precision technique & skill work, introduction of competition rules and building race speed & stamina.
- Swimmers can take part in either or both of the sessions provided each week (2x 1 hour available).
- The cost of swimming both sessions is £120 for members & £140 for non-members (10 weeks).
- We are partnered with Orpington Ojays Swimming Club to provide a pathway to competitive level swimming for every ELSA swimmer.
1 to 1 Lessons
- Saturdays 9am - 2pm & Sundays 10.30am - 2pm.
- Lessons can be tailored to suit the individual swimmer's needs including; technique work, skill improvement & stamina/speed building.
- Children & adults of all abilities accommodated.
- £22.50 per 30 minute lesson.
- Term discount = 10 weeks for £180
- 2:1 (or more) shared lesson £27.50 per 30 minute lesson.
- Term discount = 10 weeks for £220
- Lessons must be paid for in full at the start of each term.
- We also run additional 1 to 1 lessons in the school holidays; Monday to Friday 9am - 12pm.
Swim England Awards
- We operate a continuous assessment programme using the Swim England Learn To Swim & Aquatic Skills Frameworks
- This means swimmers can achieve an award at any point during the term.
- Group lesson awards (badge & certificate) are given out on the day, at no additional cost.
- 1 to 1 lesson awards can be purchased on the day, from reception for £3.50.
- If you have any questions or would like to make an enquiry please call 0208 851 9111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our team.