Take a dip in the six lane, 25m Swimming Pool to refresh, train or play. Early morning swims can be taken seven days a week before the pool re-opens again in the evening, with extended hours during school holidays.
Please remember to book your pool session before coming in to the centre by clicking here or using our free app iScuba or by calling 0208 851 9111.
Our current programme is operational 12th October – 20th December 2020
LANE SWIMMING – Set up as three double lanes.
- Monday 6.30 – 8.50am & 7.10 – 10pm
- Tuesday 6.30 – 8.50am & 6 – 8.50pm
- Wednesday 6.30 – 8.50am & 5.50 – 7.50pm
- Thursday 6.30 – 8.50am & 6 – 8.50pm
- Friday 6.30 – 8.50am & 5.50 – 7.50pm
- Saturday 6.30 – 7.50am & 3.50 – 5.20pm
- Sunday 7 – 8.40am & 4 – 5.40pm
FAMILY / CASUAL SWIM – No lane ropes in the pool.
- Saturday 2.20 – 3.40pm
- Sunday 2.30 – 3.50pm
- Swimmers must be 8 years old or over to swim in the pool unaccompanied
- Any swimmers under 8 years of age must have an adult (16+) in the water with them at all times
- An adult (16+) can only supervise a maximum of two children, under the age of eight, at any one time
- For more information about Premier Fitness membership please click here
- Non member price is £4.70 and under 2s go free
- Lockers cost £1 returnable
ELSA – Eric Liddell Swim Academy
Swimming lessons that follow the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework are available for children from the age of 4½ years onwards including: groups, adult and one-on-one lessons. The pool is also used by swimming clubs at certain times during the week and is available to hire for swimming galas, water polo matches and pool parties. For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org