For our timetable please click here. All activities must be booked before entering the centre and all of our Covid measures detailed below remain in place. In addition, children’s parties will not be available until further notice.
For information on swimming lessons please click here.
If you need to make contact please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online bookings are now available please click here or download the iScuba app for free to register with the email address we have stored on your membership profile.
You will now be able to book a swim or gym session, exercise class or Badminton/Table Tennis/Basketball court up to 7 days in advance. You will also be able to cancel a booking up to one hour before without charge.
Covid Update – 19th September 2021
We are as excited as you to return to normality as quickly as possible. However, with the current infection rates dramatically escalating and the requirement to self isolate causing a strain on our staffing levels, we have decided to retain a few of our control measures until further notice. Below is a list of the requirements we expect all users to follow from Monday 19th July, this will continually be reviewed. Further details on our Swimming Lessons will be provided shortly.
- Cleaning Regimes. We continue with an increased frequency of cleaning throughout the centre. We ask users of our gym to clean equipment before and after use.
- Hand Washing stations have been set up around the centre to enable users to keep their hands clean whilst maintaining social distancing.
- Changing rooms. The changing rooms and showers will be made available. All users are advised to keep their time within the changing rooms to a minimum and distance from each other.
If you are coming in to use the centre, please remember:
- If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home. Check www.nhs.uk
- All activities must be booked before your arrive at the centre. This can be done either online at www.elsc.london or by downloading the free iScuba app from any app store. You can also telephone 02088519111 or email email@example.com Anyone arriving without a booking will be turned away.
- All of our regular first aid and emergency procedures remain in place.
We will continue to use our website to provide our customers with up to date information.
Welcome to the Eric Liddell Sports Centre. We offer a variety of facilities and activities to cater for all fitness needs including a Gym, 25m Swimming Pool, Dance Studio, Sports Hall, Badminton Courts, Cricket Nets, Basketball Hoops, a Climbing Wall and a full size Astroturf pitch with floodlights.
The Sports Centre operates outside of Eltham College school hours. We are open during the early morning and late evening all week, and all day at weekends. Please come and visit us to find out more.
Following a £100,000 refurbishment in January 2019 the gym is looking better than ever with new equipment installed and an extension developed to the sports hall balcony. Our fitness professionals are on hand Monday to Friday 6 – 9pm and Saturdays 7am – 2pm to offer support and advice on reaching your fitness goals. Book your free one day Premier Guest Pass click HERE to see what we can offer you.
Premier Fitness membership packages include:
- Unlimited use of the 30 station gym and 25m swimming pool
- Group exercise classes: Indoor Cycling, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba and Boot Camp
- F30 gym classes: Box Fit, HIIT, Circuits, Complete Core and Fusion
- Your Premier Fitness Journey – a monthly review with one of our fitness professionals
- A Premier Court Pass – one free badminton or table tennis court hire per month, per member
- Under 12s swim free (maximum of two per member)
- No contract
There are several reduced rates available for: friends and family, anyone aged 60 plus or under 21, students, carers, anyone registered disabled, or anyone receiving Income Support, JSA or Working Families Tax Credit, as well as some UK public services & armed forces.
If you just love the pool there is a swim only membership too.