Welcome to Eric Liddell Sports Centre. We offer a variety of facilities and activities to cater for all fitness needs including; a Gym, 25m Swimming Pool, Dance Studio, Sports Hall, Badminton Courts, Cricket Nets, Basketball Hoops, a Climbing Wall and a full size Astroturf pitch with floodlights.
The Sports Centre operates outside of Eltham College school hours. We are open from 6pm every weekday evening, and all day at weekends, with extended weekdays hour in the school holidays. Please come and visit us to find out more.
Swimmer’s enrolled on our group swimming lessons can now access their information on the ELSA Portal. To login please click here.
If you are logging in for the first time please click ‘forgotten password’ and enter the email address you gave us when registering for swimming lessons.
From Tuesday 30th May the main Eric Liddell Sports Centre car park on Mottingham Lane will close until August 2024.
This is to provide space for the expansion and refurbishment of Eltham College’s Science and Technology Centre. The work, which includes the provision of four additional science labs, is essential to accommodate the growing curriculum demand for science and technology subjects by its students. Also within the scope is a redesign of the car park layout, allowing a safer pedestrian route for pupils. During this time:
- Parking will be available at the front of the school, via Grove Park Road at the locations detailed in this link ELSC Car Parking May 23 – August 2024
- Alternatively customers can considerately park in one of the roads locally, many of which do not require parking permits.
- Visitors during the school day will be asked to drop and go, or to park off site during this time.
- A pedestrian access route will be provided to the centres main reception entrance
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you during this time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask one of our team on the details below.
Our May half term timetable can be found here, which runs in addition to our normal term time programme.
For information on swimming lessons please click here.
Online bookings are now available please click here or download the iScuba app for free to register. You will then be able to book a swim or gym session, exercise class or Badminton or Table Tennis court up to 7 days in advance.
Children’s Birthday parties are available to book. For further details please email email@example.com
Book your free one day Guest Pass click HERE to see what we can offer you.
Premier Fitness membership packages include:
- Unlimited use of the 30 station gym and 25m swimming pool.
- Group exercise classes: Indoor Cycling, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba and Boot Camp.
- F30 gym classes: Box Fit, HIIT, Complete Core and Running Club.
- Your Premier Fitness Journey – a monthly review with one of our fitness professionals.
- A Premier Court Pass – one free badminton or table tennis court hire per month, per member.
- Under 12s swim free (maximum of two per member).
- No contract
There are several reduced rates available for: friends and family, anyone aged 60 plus or under 21, students, carers, anyone registered disabled, or anyone receiving Income Support, JSA or Working Families Tax Credit, as well as some UK public services & armed forces.
Get in touch and see what we can offer you.