The sports centre reopens Monday 12th April
Our online bookings system is now live please click here to book now.
All activities must be booked before entering the centre and all of our Covid measures detailed below remain in place. In addition, exercise classes and children’s parties will not be available until further notice.
For the latest information on swimming lessons please click here.
If you need to make contact please email email@example.com
updated: Wednesday 14th April 2021
Online bookings are now available please click here or download the iScuba app for free to register with the email address we have stored on your membership profile.
You will now be able to book a swim or gym session, exercise class or Badminton/Table Tennis courts* up to 7 days in advance. You will also be able to cancel a booking up to one hour before without charge. (*rule of 6 applies)
In order to protect yourselves and our team we are operating a temporary timetable to comply with government guidance. This includes:
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone over the age of 12 who is not taking part in an activity. This includes your arrival and departure from an activity.
- Social distancing measures. We have removed furniture to discourage people from remaining in the centre longer than necessary. The space also allows for a queuing system where people can maintain a gap of up to 2m. The gym equipment has been moved to allow for more space and in the studio work out spots are marked on the floor.
- Cleaning Regimes. We have re-written and increased the frequency of our cleaning regimes to ensure the health and safety of all our users and employees.
- Hand Washing stations have been set up around the centre to enable users to keep their hands clean whilst maintaining social distancing.
- Toilets. We now have separate ‘wet-side’ and dry-side’ toilets so that users can maintain social distancing.
- Changing. The changing rooms will only be available for swimmers but there will be no access to the showers for now. All users are advised to arrive for the pool ‘ready to go’ and to shower at home.
- Lockers. We now have separate ‘wet-side’ and dry-side’ lockers so that users can maintain social distancing in the lobby and corridor and not take their belongings up to the gym.
- Session Times. We have created 3 session times per hour for all our activities. This should help reduce the number of people in the centre at any one time and allow those in the centre to maintain social distancing and enjoy their activity.
- Adult Indoor Team Sport. including badminton, table tennis, football and basketball. Participants can only play within their household or support bubble and within the ‘rule of 6’.
- Group Exercise Classes. No mixing between participants as per the ‘rule of 6’. Socially distanced, with each person having their own space.
In addition, we have also redecorated the changing rooms and pool corridor, which are in the oldest part of the centre.
If you are coming in to use the centre, please remember:
- If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home. Check www.nhs.uk
- All activities must be booked before your arrive at the centre. This can be done either online at www.elsc.london or by downloading the free iScuba app from any app store. You can also telephone 02088519111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Anyone arriving without a booking will be turned away.
- Please arrive on time for your activity, but not early.
- Where possible pay online or use contactless payments.
- Wipe all equipment down after use.
- Keep the time taken in the changing rooms down to a minimum.
- When leaving the centre, follow the signage to the correct exit, adhering to the one-way system.
- All of our regular first aid and emergency procedures remain in place.
We will continue to use our website to provide our customers with up to date information.
Welcome to the Eric Liddell Sports Centre. We offer a variety of facilities and activities to cater for all fitness needs including a Gym, 25m Swimming Pool, Dance Studio, Sports Hall, Badminton Courts, Cricket Nets, Basketball Hoops, a Climbing Wall and a full size Astroturf pitch with floodlights.
The Sports Centre operates outside of Eltham College school hours. We are open during the early morning and late evening all week, and all day at weekends. Please come and visit us to find out more.
Following a £100,000 refurbishment in January 2019 the gym is looking better than ever with new equipment installed and an extension developed to the sports hall balcony. Our fitness professionals are on hand Monday to Friday 6 – 9pm and Saturdays 7am – 2pm to offer support and advice on reaching your fitness goals. Book your free one day Premier Guest Pass click HERE to see what we can offer you.
Premier Fitness membership packages include:
- Unlimited use of the 30 station gym and 25m swimming pool
- Group exercise classes: Indoor Cycling, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba and Boot Camp
- F30 gym classes: Box Fit, HIIT, Circuits, Complete Core and Fusion
- Your Premier Fitness Journey – a monthly review with one of our fitness professionals
- A Premier Court Pass – one free badminton or table tennis court hire per month, per member
- Under 12s swim free (maximum of two per member)
- No contract
There are several reduced rates available for: friends and family, anyone aged 60 plus or under 21, students, carers, anyone registered disabled, or anyone receiving Income Support, JSA or Working Families Tax Credit, as well as some UK public services & armed forces.
If you just love the pool there is a swim only membership too.